Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid securely via the following payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS:
Remove the methods that are not in use and add if there are other payment solutions available.
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay and Liisi ID
- Latvian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
- Lithuanian bank links: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
- Finnish bank links: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma
- Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
- Visa / MasterCard credit card payments
- Pay later solutions: Slice, Liisi ID, Finora Credit
NB! When using a bank link payment confirm the order and then click on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.